Me

Me

Thursday, August 17, 2017

He's a gift

Since my divorce I met what I thought was the love of my life, I met some nice guys, I met some total dicks, and of course, I met men who only want a bootie call.   One nice thing is that for the most part I have remained friends with many of them, four in particular mean the world to me and I can't imagine my life without them. 


Seems my blog  Tin Man is still holding.  I hate that I can't get past this impossible scenario.  I try so hard to forget, to not think, to not feel, but my friend Face says it's who I am, I care, I have a heart. It's true I do, I care, I want the fairytale.  I want someone to sweep me off my feet, to love me unconditionally, to tell me I am beautiful, to hold me at night and want nothing more than I have to give.


I am 47 years old and there has only been one man in my entire life that made me feel like I was the only person in the room.  It's such an amazing feeling, my god it's indescribable.  When I'm by his side I feel like we are the only two people in the world.  I think about all the fun times we have had, all the cool things we have shared and it literally makes me smile and I look forward to our next adventure.  I am 100% happy just knowing I am going to see him, spend time with him, and get to feel like a queen even though for him he is just being him.  The glory of him is that he doesn't even realize what he is doing that makes me so happy.   


All I need in my life to be totally happy, truly satisfied is to meet a man who makes me feel the way he does but a man who I also make feel the same.  I am sort of closer to being at peace knowing that man doesn't exist for me, but I have lived because I do know how it feels and I won't settle for anything less. 

No comments: