Me

Me

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Washington National's Opening Day - 2017

Danny and I decided to go to Opening day for the Nat's.  Neither of us had been and Kelly bought us tickets so hey why not right??  He met me at the Navy Yard at 10:00 am and we took off running.  Beer and Fireball before noon is well probably not a great decision but it was fun for sure.  We saw the Budweiser horses - all I can say about that is holly molly BIG.  Below are some pictures of our time.  Opening Day is the first of many games I plan to attend this year. 
thanks for the tickets Kelly

First beer of the day and first of many LOL

My gorgeous friend Brittnay


OOPS did I really need 3 beer?????





Who is the blond chick?  Photo bomber?





I make friends with everyone LOL


Who is the dude in the back? Another photo bomber, really???


Are these me?








God bless the USA


If nothing else I am aware of the emergency exit

Jesse, Brittany's husband

I got my foam finger for my future games - Poor Jedi


No comments: