Me

Me

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tesla, Poison, and Def Leppard - April 14, 2017

Jedi and I got tickets to the greatest band ever Def Leppard.  Opening act Tesla, than Poison and then of course Def Leppard.  We decided last Christmas we would go this year when they come to town and we did.  It was a pretty stressful week prior to get the tickets but at the end of the day we got them and we were there.  Is there ever a time when I am with Jedi that we don't have the time of our lives??  I met his BFF Mike, he's in Bret Michael's band so that was pretty cool. 

Jedi and Mike

Pour some sugar on me

Add caption



Mike and some random homeless guy



Mike, Jedi and I making memories.  Hey wait is Jedi's hand on my boob? 

Duck lips and hard core what a mixture

Can you tell we had a lot of fun?  Mike took more selfies than I did - WHAT?

Jedi and I cheesen

Mike and I
Packed house
 
During the concert - his smile is ridiculously adorable
 
Even cute with duck lips
 
Selfie with the strangers in back
 

Buds


Jedi and Mike after the concert posen

No comments: