Me

Me

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Washington Capitals vs Carolina Hurricanes

Robb and I went to our 2nd Capital's game last night and had our usual great time.
                                                             Best picture
                                                       He's always got a secret to tell

                                   Not very nice Robb to be ugly wearing my finger



                                                                        Pre-game dinner/drinks
                                                 I know but I had to have a foam finger
                                                                  Lets get serious for once......

1 comment:

Sue Eder said...

Love the pics, but tell Robb that I love him without his cap. He is a hunk and a great friend of my best baby sister so lose the cap so I can enjoy the view!