Me

Me

Monday, December 19, 2016

Logan turns 17

Saturday was a very busy day, WOW Logan turned 17.  We got up at 7 am drove to my hairdressers house so Logan could get a haircut, left there and picked up Logan's girlfriend Carrie, went to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple things, then we came home.  Robb arrived and we immediately left for dinner at Bonefish.  Dinner was amazing of course, afterwards we immediately left and went to my friend Kelly and his wife's Christmas party.  Busy but fun day.  Robb is a great guy, I don't see him very much but I always enjoy when I do. 
 Carrie and I messing around while we wait for Robb to arrive
 Silly picture at dinner but I really think it's cute.  He is so adorable. 
 Robb and I at the party
 Kelly and Kalina being silly
 Logan and Carrie

No comments: