Me

Me

Thursday, September 29, 2016

6 months and counting............

Last weekend marked 6 months for Brian and I.  We spent several days together as usual and of course we had the most amazing time.  We still get along so well, seem to really enjoy each other's company and well I don't really know what to say other than, I am totally in love with him. 


When I first met Brian, I had no intentions on falling for him or anyone else for that matter.  I thought love was this thing people only really pretended to be in.  I had no intentions on telling another man I loved him, being in a position where I thought about another person every day when I awoke and every night before I drifted off to sleep.   I really didn't want to be vulnerable to another man, didn't want to put myself in the position to get hurt AGAIN.  I've said it before and I will say it again, the first time I met him (April 8, 2016) I left the restaurant knowing I had just hit the lottery.  I knew he was special, that day I knew everything was going to be different.  How I thought, how I felt, and for the first time in a very long time I started to look forward to the future again.  I laugh so much now, I smile all the time, I feel like I can't get enough of him.  My children say they can't remember me ever being as happy as I am now, and honestly that makes me even happier. 


I have no idea what will happen with us, where we may or may not be headed but I do know that I have high hopes for him in my future and for now, I am totally enjoying the ride. 





No comments: