Me

Me

Thursday, June 23, 2016

One Year ago today

Everything I had known changed one year ago today. At the time I thought I would never get through it. I cried everyday, I sobbed actually, for about 5 months, and then finally all the kind and supportive words of you, my family and friends (both old and new) sank in and I realized I actually mattered. I started taking care of myself, got a fitbit and put that sucker to use. For the first time in my entire life I was healthy and I was learning to be happy. The support of my family and friends was overwhelming. Words can't express what that meant to me, how much it helped. To you my family, blood or not, thank you so much for helping me transform into the person I am today, I couldn't have done it without you. If some of you and you know who you are, hadn't forced me to leave my house, live my life, I wouldn't be seeing life now with a whole new set of eyes. I'm so glad I have each one of you in my life. I love you all!!!


No comments: