Me

Me

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Check oysters off the bucket list...

I am 46 and have never eaten seafood, I refused, I wasn't interested, it smells and I just didn't want too.  Since dating Brian, I have began eating it.  I've had scallops which were fine but not anything I would want again.  They really had no flavor to me.  We ordered shrimp after the warrior dash and that was all we ordered and I had my share of them, they were delicious and I will eat them again.  We  are always ordering which is now my favorite, Rock fish bites, which I truly love.  Yesterday we went to the lighthouse as usual but it was for a friends birthday and we decided to order raw oysters.  I was reluctant, I am not going to lie, but they squeezed some lemon on it and some sauce and I went for it.  The first one I let slide down my throat with ease, it didn't taste like anything at all, the second and third I chewed and honestly they had a good taste and I enjoyed them.  I can now add that to my list of things I've tried and liked and will have again.
             

No comments: