Me

Me

Monday, May 2, 2016

Change of Command Ceremony

Since I began working for the Navy, I have never met a better leader than Captain Neff.  He was a true inspiration to me and so many.  Not only was he a good leader but he was a great guy/friend.  I could confide in him, tell him what was happening in my life and he never judged, he only offered the best possible advice he had to give. 


He is moving to the Pentagon and he will be truly missed by many.  Brian and I went to the Change of Command ceremony and of course for me it was very emotional as I knew it would be.  Luckily for me, I had Brian there to comfort me and hold my hand while I cried like a baby. 
                                                           Me, Phil and Brian


                                                                              Me and Brian
                                                                    Brian, Me and the Captain

No comments: