Me

Me

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Beach bums

Brian, Emma (Brian's sister in law), Alan (Brian's good friend) and I went out on Alan's boat for the day.  We went to Battle Creek (a beach in Solomon's island, MD) and played corn hole, and we drove the boat to Seabreeze (tiki bar) and had an appetizer and some drinks, then we just cruised around on the boat. 
I decided that hey if we were going to be on the boat and it was a nice enough day we might as well go swimming.  Yeah well I was the only one who would brave the cold water and did I mention no one to include me had swim suits??  I dove straight in, "some" clothes and all.  Oh and I did it several times.  Not bad until I realized that I was wearing my fitbit, that was a bummer but overall, no regrets.  Another fun packed day with good friends, which just makes me really look forward to the upcoming summer.  Nothing but fun, beer, old and new friends but most importantly making memories.




No comments: