Me

Me

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Perfect timing for happiness

Brian and I met and clicked right off the bat.  There were no awkward moments, or uncomfortable moments of silence. We talk about everything, we laugh, we cry, we discuss the past, the present, and the future, it's like we've known each other for years. 


It's so refreshing to have someone I can lean on, someone who contacts me because he wants to hear my voice, or just to say hi, someone who enjoys my company, or just the touch of my hand. 


Being with him is effortless and easy but so totally wonderful all at the same time.  Who knows what the future will bring, but right now we are happy, and we met at the perfect time in both of our lives.  Here are some pictures of our short but amazing adventure so far.


Life just got better....


                                                                       
 
 



No comments: