Me

Me

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Martinsville VA - April 2016

My brother, my hero, invited me to camp for four days at the NASCAR races, just he and I. It was the absolute best four days I've ever had. We drank an entire bottle of Fireball and lord the beer, we laughed and laughed and laughed.  These four days with him is something I will cherish forever.  I can't wait to go again to the Fall race and hopefully several others in the upcoming months.

Out of the hundreds of photos and videos I have here are a couple of my favorite ones.
                                                        My most favorite photo for sure of us

My redneck sign made from a Dominos Pizza lid - but it was a hit, everyone was asking to use it

 Using the wifi in my car to upload nonsense on facebook
 Me, Kyle Busch my favorite driver (NOT) and John - best brother a girl could have



No comments: