Me

Me

Monday, March 14, 2016

My new ride

Well the struggle was real.  My car was in horrible shape and full of "bad mojo".  I've been struggling with the decision for awhile and finally I decided that it was long overdo.  Time for me to get rid of that last piece of the puzzle that held me down and was part of the past I am so ready to forget.  I shopped around and finally decided on the 2016 Chevy "new" Malibu.  It's totally loaded, and drives smooth as glass.  My past is almost 100% in my rear view mirror and for that I couldn't be more excited. 


1 comment:

Stan said...

Nice blog! Your story about getting the Chevy Malibu really hit home for me. My car has about 150,00 miles on it, and is breaking down on a daily basis. Trying to save up for a new one right now, and greatly appreciate reading about similar experiences, thank you.

Stan @ Jim O'Neal Ford