Me

Me

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Today's two cents

I have always like quotes.  Like anything else some are more powerful to me than others.  In December I heard one that I started quoting.  The other day I was printing a paper for Logan for school and noticed he used this quote.  "DIE HOW YOU LIVE".  It's pretty powerful if you take a moment to absorb what it is saying, and for a 16 year old to use it in a school paper was somewhat surprising to me but very powerful.  Sometimes we forget that our children are watching everything we do and say.  I am so glad that I have worked my a$$ off to set a good example for my kids.  Everything I have ever done has been for my family and sometimes it feels like its not enough but they see me.  My kids truly feel like I hung the moon and for that there is no price I won't pay.  

Enough of that, here is my quote for today.  It's slightly less powerful but man is it 100% accurate.