Me

Me

Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Future is looking up.......




2016 is going to be my year.
I feel like literally on New Year’s day although I did not make any New Year’s resolutions, I felt like I had woke up a brand new person, refreshed and clean.  My past and all the previous what-if questions were gone.   I was free, free from heartbreak, free from problems, free from lies and deception, free to be Trish for the first time in forever and just live a peaceful and drama free day to day life. 
I have no idea what my future has in store for me but for the first time in years I can’t wait to see what is coming next.  I’ve lost 43 pounds, I work out about 4-5 times a week, I work two jobs and I’ve begun dating. 
My first date was at the National Harbor, Tuesday, January 12 and for the record he was amazing, the atmosphere was amazing, the view was amazing and honestly I felt like a Queen.  This dating thing makes me feel alive and special; I guess this is the way a man is supposed to make you feel.  (The picture below was taken by Logan right before I left for my date)


The day in the life of Trish has definitely taken a turn for the better and oh my Gosh the smile on my face couldn't be bigger.    My future is bright and the journey I am on is amazing.  Stay tuned...




No comments: