Me

Me

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Jonah - Blizzard of 2016

So far this storm has given us about 14 inches of snow in less than 24 hours.  I guess I was not prepared as usual and wasn't following the news (no surprise there) and didn't really think we would get all this snow.  I figured they would be wrong but of course this time they were not.  We still have snow coming down until about 11 PM tonight so who knows really how much we will actually end up with.  My friends live nearby and have the most remarkable machine.  The yellow hummer I am so in love with that truck.  They plow threw this crazy snow like its melted butter, meanwhile how long will it be before my car will not be buried???  We went out today for coffee and a little fun and helped a couple people get out.  Its crazy how much fun life can be when there is no stress and no drama.  Just peace and tranquility.

Then I got the call that my papers were finally delivered/accepted at 10:55 am today.  Man best news I've heard in forever.  In 61 days (Yes it's already marked on my calendar) I will be given a court date and my divorce will be final.  Finally I will be done with this chapter of my life and I couldn't be happier about that.  2016 has already been an amazing year for Logan and I and it just keeps getting better.  I am finally Living the Life!!!!!!!!!!!







No comments: