Me

Me

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Travis Alvar Thompson

July 2, 1969 - September 23, 2015

I've known Travis since the first grade.  We grew up together, we fought, we loved each other, we were best friends.  We had a song, our song, I will never forget.  We lost Travis on September 23, 2015 to suicide.  He fought many demons and in the end they won as demons usually do, but he will live on in our memories and in all the people that his life touched.  

I am sorry we couldn't save you, life for Travis was painful, I pray my God is merciful and will open the gates of heaven and give him peace.  



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Travis was a good friend of mine. I wish I was around more to lend a helping hand when needed. RIP Travis. You will be in my prayer and thought

Unknown said...

Travis was a good friend of mine. I wish I was around more to lend a helping hand when needed. RIP Travis. You will be in my prayer and thought

Unknown said...

Travis and I were friends and co-workers in San Vito while in the Air Force. I lost contact with him 15 years ago and have never stopped looking. I guess it's been more than a year since my last attempt. Thank you for posting. I suppose I can stop searching.

My condolences for your loss. Travis, I will always remember you.