Me

Me

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Richmond Motor Speedway





Mr. Paul and I had an opportunity to attend our first Nationwide race for NASCAR at the Richmond Motor Speedway. A guy at work has season tickets and couldn't attend so we bought his tickets. We had never been to Richmond and never been to a Nationwide race. It was a fun day but not like the Cup or the truck races since neither Mr. Paul or I have a favorite driver in Nationwide. It was not something we would do again, but it's now checked off the list of things to do.
I did however buy a awesome Jimmy Johnson #48 hoodie to wear so that made it all worth it. The thing I hate about NASCAR shops is nothing is ever girlie. Yes they have "A" pink hat per driver but nothing is ever unique or strickly girlie. Like my hoodie they have the same print for every driver. I would rather have something unique to my driver. To top it off my hoodie is for a girl but only came in dark blue would have liked it so much better in pink, but it's Jimmy all the same.

No comments: