Me

Me

Friday, April 1, 2011

Just shut your mouth


Do you know someone that everything that comes out of their mouth is a lie? Or everything that matters anyway. Even when people like this are telling the truth you don't believe them because they have lied so much before.


Under normal circumstances we wouldn't surround ourselves with someone like this, we would delete them from our facebook, or stop calling them, maybe block them from calling us, but what do you do when it's someone that isn't easily disposed of?


The person like this in my life is really on my last nerve. It's not bad enough that everything out of their mouth is some form of a lie, or hugely stretched form of the truth but they actually go to the point of trying to convince me they aren't lying by saying they told me and I have forgotten.


Remember when we were driving down the road and you almost hit that car in front of us when we were on the way to the movies? Well that's what we were talking about when that happened. So now they haven't just lied but they are building more onto the initial lie and thinking I'm so stupid I don't know any better.

Well I've been dealing with this craziness for years and I think I'm finished with it finally.


So would you please just stop lying and shut your mouth. (You know who you are)

No comments: