Me

Me

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I finally did it...

My son Trae has 4 tattoo's. One = a lion and tribal on his left shoulder. Two = purple angel wings on his collar bone (base of his neck) he got the wings in remembrance of my mother and purple for his lost friend Stephen Pronobis. Three = Always on his left wrist and Four = Spartans helmet that is torn and tattered. His explanation to that was that life is hard but you must keep fighting and press on.
He has always wanted me to get a tattoo. He begs me and I have always wanted one, but couldn't think of the perfect one to get, something I would want forever, something I would never sick of. Something I would always love.

So last week I did it. I got "Always" on my left wrist as my son has, he wanted his momma to have it, he wanted to be there and I did it. It meant a lot to me that he wanted me to have it, it meant a lot to me that he wanted to share that with me, it just meant a lot to me overall.

So regardless of what you think or feel I have it, and I will "ALWAYS" love it.

No comments: