Me

Me

Friday, July 23, 2010

Finally some fun!!!!






















We finally got moved, Trae's graduation and his party are over, and I started my new job. Things are beginning to simmer down and I am excited about actually having some fun. I've done some things lately I haven't done in so long.....I've been having fun. So my friend Michelle invited me to Tye dye some shirts. I thought you know what??? What the heck, so I loaded up in the car and off I went to see what kind of damage I could do. I was surprised at how simple and quick it was to do. The boys love them and hey I'm a great mom today for doing it. Those are always great days. My hands are blue but hey it's the price you pay to be mom of the year. Pick up a kit at the local AC Moore or Micheal's for about 23.00 with a coupon about 11.00 and make yourself a 70's child.

No comments: