Me

Me

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Moving.......

For the past month off and on I have been packing all my household items. With my back I do not load or unload so I do almost all the packing. With that said, I began this process early considering we are moving effective 1 July 2010.

However the last weekend in May we are getting a Uhaul and moving everything but mattresses and TVs to the new house basement. Then June 7th Trae graduates, we will clean the old house, then the last week of June I am supposed to go to Orlando Florida for a week for work. When we come back from Orlando we will go straight to the new house.
I spend a lot of time writing blogs about issues with my kids but let me tell you one good thing about having older kids. Seems when it comes time to move all OUR friends are busy but my kids friends line the doors to help. Thank God for that. Buy a crap load of Chinese food and soft drinks and bam the house if full of strapping teenage boys willing to move without complaint.

No comments: