Me

Me

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 full of possibilities

I have survived through 2009 and now that its over I have buried it and hope I never have another 2009. 2010 is full of possibilities.

To begin it couldn't possibly be worse and when I focus on the positive we have some positives to review.

Paul and I will celebrate our 13 year wedding anniversary (February 28).

I really look forward to Trae playing High School baseball. He is a great pitcher with a gift that for the past few years he has done nothing with. Not that he will now (again not assuming anything) but I hope he does.

I would like to think that the worst is over in dealing with Coty. He has been through a lot this past year as well and has made some really poor decisions, but I hope we have crossed that bridge not to ever have to return. My mother-in-law, Patty says some kids grow up easy, some hard, and some never grow up. I would like to think that Coty has just decided to grow up hard but will grow up. I think Coty will play Little League so I am excited about watching him play as well.

Trae "should" graduate. I say should because I wouldn't want to assume anything. I have learned that anytime I assume anything with any of my kids I am shamefully mistaken so I will just assume that he will graduate.

We plan to move in July which is both dreadful and exciting at the same time. The house is bigger and a lot more open (windows) and that should be cheerful.

I don't know what else the year will bring for us but I hope and pray that it will be a good year.

No comments: