Me

Me

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Trae and his new car

tough guy Coty the day Trae got his new car
God forbid he shows any emotion
I think he is smiling, amazing!
At the dealership right before they cleaned it.

I have been slacking on keeping up with blogs. Recently Trae started having a lot of car trouble so we had no choice but to buy him a new car. Well I shouldn't say buy him, since he is paying for it. We took him, helped him find a good car and the payment is right for him.

Although he has never had a bill before so he is really stressing about this payment. It's not even due until the middle of January and he has more than enough already for the first payment but he is really stressing.

Once he graduates he will have to pay the insurance too and that is going to be an issue for him. Oh well all I know is this is one thing I can cross off my list of things to worry about.

No comments: