Me

Me

Friday, November 13, 2009

Depression is tiring

OMG all I want to do is sleep. I know this too shall pass as it often does. One day you feel as if the world is crumbling on your shoulders and the next day it seems like the sun has never shone brighter. Regardless we all have these days. Today is in the middle of those two analogies. Not as bad as yesterday but the sun isn't bright either. I think we all know these days, just kind of blah but not terrible but all you want to do is sleep.

I hear often I need to take time for myself. Do girl stuff (hard in a house full of boys) but things for me. I make excuses, no money, no time, blah blah. Well this weekend, I hope to scrap book with Kim and just sit and laugh and drink coffee and relax.

I know this will be just what the doctor ordered. Even me the fixer of all others problems, needs to take time for just me.

No comments: