Me

Me

Monday, June 1, 2009

Update on Andy

For those of you who have inquired about Andy and for those of you who read my initial post regarding him, I am told he is doing very well. He is still in the treatment facility. His mom tells me that he sits outside a lot and so he is getting a nice color to him, he has gained some weight and he has finally stopped shaking.

I am so proud of him for his decision to get his life back. Andy has so much potential and has such a good heart, the drinking just hid all that for so very long I am happy that the world will see the Andy that I know has been there this whole time.

I think of Andy all the time and I wonder why his life went so terribly wrong but ultimately I am so happy that he finds true happiness now and peace. He deserves it and my kids deserve to know their dad. The real man inside.

Please continue to pray for him and his family as there are never to many prayers. Andy still has an uphill climb but with the support of all of us and God I know he will be successful and the world will be a better place with him in it. Andy my hats off to you for the strength and courage this has taken and will continue to take. Always look straight down the road at the wonderful things coming and not the sides where temptation lays. Trae will be graduating next year and we expect a happy, healthy dad to be there.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow! That would be really cool if Andy could come to the graduation.