Me

Me

Friday, April 17, 2009

Virage Salon - The best place ever!!!




Virage Salon is the best place ever to get your hair done. WHY? One word for you... FADI!!! The owner of the shop. The salon is not just a place to get your hair done. It's a place that makes you feel like you are the most beautiful woman in the world. Whenever I am feeling blue, Paul knows the key. He makes me an appointment with Fadi. If you're ready to find that hairdresser the one you have been looking for your entire life "Virage Salon" is the place to go and Fadi is your man. (Actually he's mine, but I don't mind sharen)
Ready? Here we go...... Here I am at the salon getting ready to change. Before Fadi works magic. Ok now I've got the highlights in and of course Fadi tortures me by making me sit under this God Blessed dryer. I HATE THE DRYER, I always complain about it. Horrible thing!

So finally it's done - no more dryer. Now Mike's shampooing my hair. OOOH he massages the scalp - feels like heaven. Now the cut, can't wait to see what he does.

Ok, he's done, before you leave you have to pay and if your special you tip Fadi by placing the money in his pocket. So whether you need to treat yourself or need to give that special someone the perfect gift, Virage Salon is the place to go. (If you need the details of Fadi's shop click on the words in blue above "Virage Salon" and I will link you to his website). Tell him Trish sent ya. Okay here is the after pictures, sorry camera phone....


2 comments:

Ann said...

THanks for stopping by my blog yesterday, I'm going to look into this phementermine too. By the way, I love your hair, very nice result!!! Speaking of hair, I'm getting mine done next Saturday, yeeeehaaaaaa!
Have a great weekend, Ann

Christine J said...

ohhhhhh i love!